I love to read and the smell of books Who am I? Your sexy librarian. Years ago, my father gave me one book on my birthday. I immediately ripped apart the packaging and when I saw the book, I knew. I was in love.
From that moment on, my love for books was insatiable and saved me from chaos.
I gathered here 10 quotes about #Books and wanted to share with all of you. Hope you'll enjoy it:
1. A book is a dream that you hold in your hand.
2. Whenever you read a good book, somewhere in the world a door opens to allow in more light.
3. If we encounter a man of rare intellect, we should ask him what books he reads.
4. There comes a time when you have to choose between turning the page and closing the book.
5. Always read something that will make you look good if you die in the middle of it.
6. I think of life as a good book. The further you get into it, the more it begins to make sense.
7. If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking.
8. Great books help you understand, and they help you feel understood.
9. There is a great deal of difference between an eager man who wants to read a book and the tired man who wants a book to read.
10. A book is the only place in which you can examine a fragile thought without breaking it.
Oh, and speaking of it, why do people love to smell the old books? Personally, I like to discreetly sniff the well-thumbed pages of my favorite novels, haha. :)